SEPTEMBER 2023 CLASSES
Click on Classes page for more details
- Please bring your membership card with you when registering (2023 BLUE).
- It is best to register between 10 a.m. and noon on the appropriate registration day when the registrars are working.
- On registration days members may sign up for themselves and one (1) other member.
- Class fees are payable in cash, by debit card or by cheque at time of registration. Cheques must be made out to Saint-Lambert Council for Seniors and dated the day of registration.
- If you cannot register in person, we ask that you leave an envelope for each course at the Front Office with the following information: your name, membership number, telephone number, course requested and cash or a cheque (one for each course) made out to Saint-Lambert Council for Seniors and dated the same day. You will then be registered after 12:00 p.m. on registration day. If the course is full, your name will be placed on the waiting list.
- No refunds will be issued, except in case of cancellation or modification of the activity by the Council for Seniors or for reasons of health.
- If you must withdraw for health reasons, the amount of the refund will be calculated pro rata for the classes missed. An administrative fee of $10 will be charged.
- If a class is cancelled because of special activities or weather, it will be added at the end of the regular session.